You may have heard about signing contracts by email. But it is also possible to sign by SMS. This is quite easy and just as secure as signing by email. SMS signature is a great service to boost communications. Below, we detail how it works as well as the benefits of the SMS signature service. If you are a company that sends legal and juridical information, you will undoubtedly be interested.
How to sign by SMS?
Signing by SMS allows anyone to sign a document online, no matter where they are at any time, with great ease. The function of SMS signature is very interesting for companies that want to be more agile and responsive in their processes. The signing process is as follows:
- The person who is going to sign receives the document via SMS.
- Once they receive it, they click on the link to open the document and read it without having to download another application to do so.
- He/she signs with his/her finger.
- Finally, it validates the signature process.
- This function is compatible with different software. Afilnet is compatible with many applications, you can connect your website, online shop, CRM, ERP or any software easily and quickly. In case you can't find your software on our platform, we can easily help you to integrate with our API.
SMS signature: secure & legal
Electronic signature by SMS is legal and secure. The level of security remains the same whether it is done by e-mail or SMS. In any case, a document containing all the electronic evidence of the process is generated. This makes it possible to guarantee the legal validity of the electronic signature.
Benefits of signing by SMS
The benefits are: streamlined procurement processes.
Improved employee productivity. Cost reduction. better customer experience. procurement of contracts. Respect for the environment by eliminating the use of paper for these actions.
Although there is a notable advantage to signing by SMS: it is all about saving time.
Sending a document to sign by SMS, rather than email, speeds up the process. For while by email the average access and reading time is a total of 90 minutes, by SMS it is only 3 minutes. This is a significant difference.
Most people nowadays always have their mobile device at hand, regardless of the time, the day or where they are. So it is very easy for them to check an SMS as it does not require access to the internet or an app.
For email, on the other hand, it can be more difficult to check the inbox. This is even more so for older people who are not entirely familiar with this type of electronic communication.
Therefore, SMS undoubtedly guarantees a better response capacity than email.
Send contracts through any channel
Afilnet allows you to send contracts via SMS, Email or even via any messaging service such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Skype, etc.
We can even send Certified SMS. This can be used for all communications and notifications where we need an acknowledgement of receipt.
Certified SMS is a text message that provides a legally certification of the content of the message, the date of sending and the date/time of receipt by the recipient through certifications and acknowledgements of receipt by the communications operators involved. This means is comparable to other telematic means such as the Burofax or the Certified Letter.
A Certified SMS provides a secure, fast and economical communication solution. It allows individuals and brands to have reliable proof of their communications with third parties.
Functioning of Certified SMS
- First, the sender sets up the sending with the recipient's name and phone number. He also enters the message and attaches files if necessary.
- The recipient receives an SMS. He/she opens it and clicks on the link to open the attachments if necessary.
- Once the process is completed, a document containing evidence of the process is generated and made available to the sender.
Afilnet allows you to generate contracts in a very simple way. All you have to do is upload the documents to be signed in PDF format and, using our editor, place the signatures on the pages and in the position you want.
Within the panel, you will be able to see all the contracts, as well as the list of signatures associated with each contract.
We can help you to integrate the digital signature in different business processes of your company.
If you have any questions about this service or would like us to carry out a consultancy and integration process of the digital signature for your company, please contact us. We will be happy to help you.